Your photography is stunning! What an amazing thing to be able to do while on the mission field! God's world is definitely full of eye candy! He is an amazing creator! Thank you for sharing your gift.
My Myanmar name is Ko Lin Thu. I am a USA citizen living in Yangon, Myanmar. I am an Education Consultant for Primary School Teachers working throughout South and Southeast Asia. I conduct teacher workshops and encourage teachers and children in their faith and academics.
I lived in Liberia, West Africa for two years helping to start a Christian Elementary School next to an orphanage, and I have a solid base of friends and networks in Singapore after living there for a while.
1 comment:
Your photography is stunning! What an amazing thing to be able to do while on the mission field! God's world is definitely full of eye candy! He is an amazing creator! Thank you for sharing your gift.
Post a Comment