I am blessed.
I am blessed.
Today I spoke on the phone with a missionary friend of mine who just returned from Southeast Asia. She reported how God is working in the midst of hard times among people I love and miss.
I am blessed.
Tonight at Calvin Christian School's auction, people took advantage of the opportunity to partner financially for this God-honoring institution. Bids went high as people began to realize their money would fuel praise to God through the transformed lives of our children. I've seen it happen as a student and as a teacher. As I sang, "Great is Thy Faithfulness" next to former teachers and parents of current students of mine, I saw God's hands.
I am blessed.
Tomorrow I will celebrate my mom on Mother's day. She has raised me with God's Word in her hand and continues to encourage and support how God has plucked me from her nest to speak the Truth that burns passionately in her heart.
I am blessed.
I am a sinner
Completely saved
By Jesus
From eternal separation from God.
I am blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment