Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chapters

My life can be compared to a book. Within this book are chapter divisions. One of these chapters has just ended and the next one has begun. For two and a half months I taught second grade as a long-term substitute. Consuming most of my time, I had little time to spend on WorldVenture tasks and responsibilities.

Now, each day is filled with phone calls, book assignments, meetings, and data management. This chapter will include a week of Vacation Bible School, the initial stages of my partner development meetings, and a few trips around the country. I am looking forward to renewing my teaching license, re-roofing and residing my rental house, and scheduling my cultural and language acquisition training for the fall. For income I am working in gardens and tutoring students.

In every book, the text never covers every inch of the page. The margins and paragraph breaks makes for beautiful white space for my eyes to rest as I read. Tomorrow, I'm going to step into some of that white space at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.

No comments: